zondag, januari 14, 2007

Another new site...

Finally an update again. This weekend I decided to give Everest a try. Heard some good stories about it, but I always hated (and still do) the software and hate the fact that you can't use pokertracker/gametime there. They also don't have any bonuses or rakeback so I wasn't expecting much....but wow Everest is just total different poker.

I started with $2500 on NL200 and there are just no good TAG's at all. You have some regulars, but most of them suck and are probably only winning because 60% just don't understand poker at all. I think I played around 6,000 hands there the last 2 days and there are maybe 3 to 4 players at most that would be winners at PokerStars NL100.

The difference is just huge. The main thing on which you notice it, is the betting sizes. No one seems to know what a proper raise is even though there is a bet pot button. Some people also don't have a check button, but just keep betting $2 in a $40 pot. The funniest thing was when the pot was about $35 on the river with 3 players (including me) in it. The board was something like AQ877 and someone betted $2, I called with 33 (im never ever folding for $2 in such a pot) and the third person made it $4 (woohooo scary), so the first person folded and I (offcourse) called. and he showed KJ....well I think this sums it all up.

I also was all-in (for about $150) with AK vs A7 (he called my all-in).
So there is a big chance I will play some more poker on Everest.
I ended my 2 sessions with just over 2 times my buy-in on Everest ($5020).

Current BR: ~$27,500

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

goede berichten dus! je kunt PT wel gebruiken trouwens hoor op everest. je hebt alleen even een conversieprogrammaatje nodig. kun je op de site vinden...beta2 of 3. succes!

Anoniem zei

Ik zie dat je nu een paar andere sites probeert. Kun je ook aangeven hoeveel bonussen je waar ophaalt?

Maurice zei

Bedankt voor de tip jake.
Kan nu ieder geval zien dat mijn eerste 5,500 handen op Everest me een winrate van 11 PTBB/100 gaven.

Maurice zei

@ edmuntus

Qua bonus moet je absoluut op Stars en Party zijn. Die 35K bonus waar ik dit jaar voor ga, zal nagenoeg volledig van Stars komen door het halen van de mijlpalen bij het bereiken van 200K, 300K, 400K en hopelijk 500K VPPs.

Verder heb ik op Full Tilt een 27% RB account en ben ik Party VIP, waardoor je punten kan verkopen.

Bonussen op sites als Everest zijn niet het vermelden waard helaas.