vrijdag, juni 22, 2007

$100K

I did it! I passed the $100K winnings over 2007.
Since tuesday I'm having a huge upswing and my hourly rate for June is back to normal again ($150). When looking at my graphs you can cleary see that every once in a while I'm having a break even/downswing but that it always results in an upswing to bring me back to the mean.

I'm also playing on Stars again and to my suprise I can maintain a winrate of around 6 there as well (44K hands). So I'm really playing great this whole year.




7 opmerkingen:

De Graver zei

Gefelicteerd ! Topprestatie.
Lees je blog al geruime tijd met veel plezier.

Claudius zei

Very nice maurice.

Unknown zei

Zeer netjes...

*ontkent jaloers te zijn ;p

Gefeliciteerd! :-)

realrood

vitamineb zei

Respect voor je consistente resultaten.

Panic zei

gefeliciteerd!!!
Nu mag je niet resultaat gericht denken in poker, maar de keuze om pro te gaan was duidelijk een goede.

jake88 zei

damn, what can i say. keep em high. Wat zijn je huidige doelen voor de rest van het jaar?

flapje zei

Erg fijne prestatie. Ik lees je blog al een tijdje en heb veel respect voor je keuze om pro te gaan!