zondag, augustus 24, 2008

Back to the grinding

Holidays are over so it's time to play some hands again.
Haven't really played much the past 7 weeks, but I'm planning on playing a lot again starting tommorrow. Had some troubles with my computer, which was getting way too slow. Couldn't get 8 tabels open with a HUD. When I have my new computer I will try to play 8-10 tables again.
Really hope to play at least 75K hands until the end of September.

I'm also planning on playing some more hands on iPoker as I have a very nice deal over there, but I just hate the software. Hope that installing iPokerbolide will make it a better site to play on, so far it seems a lot better. Now I just have to see how the competition is over there.
It's always difficult to start on a new site, because the advantage to know every player on a site is so valuable.

So far August has been very unlucky. On NL400 I'm just above 0, but running 20 buy-ins below equity. Lucky for me I run a little bit above expectation on NL600+ (2 buy-ins), so still making an average profit of $0,40 per hand.

As I'm planning on playing more, I also hope to post some more hands here.
Just wish me luck.

2 opmerkingen:

IvoG zei

maybe u can buy some ipoker hands @ hhdealer.com

Maurice zei

Thx for this tip!
Just bought 250K 2/4 and 3/6 hands.