woensdag, januari 13, 2010

Happy new year

Im so lazy when it comes to blogging.
Everytime I tell me self I should update more frequently, but somehow im just too lazy for it. While with poker im not lazy at all and probably played close to 1 millions hands in 2009.

It was my 'worst' year as pokerpro so far (3rd year now), but I still made a nice profit, but just not what I expected it to be.
It is always difficult to tell why it wasn't so good, but a few reasons are that the tables where pretty bad between march and june and I run pretty terrible as well during that period and probably my game was affected by that.
I also had some computer issues as well. But after holidays in August I recovered quite well. Replaced my harddisk which was broken and bought a 30 inch monitor(played with 2 24 inch before).

Suddenly everything was going smooth again, tables were great, I was running good and made over 100 buyins in 100k hands.
I also played my first live tournament ever (yes I'm a tourney donkey) on Gran Canaria (SPT final). It was a complete failure as I become 60th (out of 97).
I'm just not suited for playing 20 hands an hour, I even could go to the toilet with good timing between 2 hands without missing a hand....

Although pokerwise it sucked, it was very nice to meet a lot of guys I'm playing everyday, so I might visit some other tournaments as well this year, not sure if Im playing though.

Last thing, I found out Twitter (yeah finally) and think it's an easier way to post short updates on poker and other things in life, so guess Im gonna use that (my username is Bldzwttrn, as my screenname on EVP)
It also works really nice on my new Blackberry 9700 with Ubertwitter.
So if you want to add me, please do so.

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I will not agree on it. I assume polite post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the whole story.

Anoniem zei

variant3

Tenez vous informé des informations récentes sur le poker en ligne en consultant passion poker.
Vous y trouverez des infos mises à jour quotidiennement sur les sites de poker et sur le poker en france.
Les vidéos et les photos vous permettrons d'en savoir plus sur le poker.

Winner URL: http://passionpoker.biz

Anoniem zei

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]