woensdag, juli 21, 2010

They forgot to transfer my luckbox....

Somehow when playing at a 'new' site I always seem to run bad at the beginning.
With FT its nothing else....
So far I played a lot of rushpoker (almost 150k hands) and somehow I run absolutely terrible when it comes to preflop allin situations (could be my worst streak ever with this).
Currently im down 40 buyins with QQ/KK and AK (preflop allins). Even with KK alone im losing money. It's not that I get a lot of bad beats its just that everytime I have KK I run into AA (15 times already) and when I have QQ im up against KK.
The funny thing is that Im actually up with JJ/TT in preflop allins, so this shows me thats its just variance here otherwise I might consider only playing AA for stacks ;-)

Here's my graph of preflop allins with QQ+/AK:

Geen opmerkingen: