vrijdag, augustus 27, 2010

The bleeding has stopped

Finally it seems Im running somewhat better on Full Tilt.
It also takes a lot of time getting to know all the regulars and try to find a way to beat/exploit them. Running a little better offcourse helps, but I also have the feeling that im getting to know them and that my change in gameplan helped to improve my game and results.
So far this month (just 2 weeks for me) Im up 30 buyins which is ok.

I also found out that this is my 50th month as 'winning' poker player. In those 50 months I only lost money in cashgames in one month, so im quite happy with those results, hope I can do a little better in the next 50 ;-)

Here's the updated graph with preflop allins:

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

The full tilt pro you mentiod in the previos post, is that kongsgaard?

Anoniem zei

Leuk om lezen dat het terug beter gaat.

Trouwens bedankt voor één van je vorige posts (over positie)

Ben nu al een tijdje verliezend aan het spelen en was op zoek naar de reden. De drie belangrijkste zijn (denk ik): afbetalen op river, te veel callen op turn en dan folden op river en positie.

Zoals je zei, zijn de meeste spelers wel bewust van positiespel maar passen we het niet goed toe.
100% mee akkoord. Ben nu aan het proberen mijn stijl aan te passen en probeer om zoveel mogelijk handen in positie te spelen. Dat houdt in: minder met sc, ... vanop EP; grotere handselectie vanop cutoff en button en veel meer folden op SB.

Ik betaal momenteel nog teveel af, maar heb het gevoel dat ik minder moeilijke spots tegenkom.

Dus, bedankt voor het inzicht.

Ik blijf je blog steeds met veel plezier lezen.

Succes nog,
Tim

Maurice zei

Nope it's not kongsgaard, if u play any hands of rush on 200, you will know.
kongsgaard is very good compared to him.
I can give u one more hint....he's German.

@ tim

Thanx

Anoniem zei

It took me a long time to search on the web, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura