woensdag, februari 14, 2007

My first 24 hours as a 'pro'





Today was my first day as 'poker pro'. I played a ton of hands (9,622 + FTOPS 6 max). As much as I played today I will probably never do again, but I had to catch up a little bit after not playing for like 10 days so today was a monster session.

But at the end of the day I was up $2,732.29 for a nice hourly rate of $162 (how the .... did I play 16,8 hours....). I also played the FTOPS 6max tourney and as usual was out somewhere in the middle after losing every single coinflip and not getting any cards at all (I hate donkaments) so thats -$216.

If I can maintain this hourly rate, I will be more then happy. Because after all I'm still only playing NL200 and I really feel that my winrate there in comparison with the low variance is best for me.

I close this nice first day with a very nice graph.....

1 opmerking:

RicciNas zei

A very nice start! Congrats.