dinsdag, april 24, 2007

Quick update

Things are going well again. The last two weeks I've made a nice profit even though I couldn't play as much as I want to. I've played about 60K hands this month and this is far below my goal of around 90K-100K per month. Seems like my work ethics could be better although playing 100K hands a month is far more difficult then expected it to be when I started.

Although the NL200 games are still my main place, I've also been playing some NL1000.
The reason I'm playing more 200 then 400 is because I think my hourly is better on 200 then on 400. There are also more tables availabe of 200 and the average stack is usually deeper (too much shortstacks on 400).

The reason I played the NL1000 tables is because I think my hourly over there could be way higher then on NL200/NL400. From what I've seen now the level of play is not that much higher then on NL400, but offcourse it's very important which players are sitting. I already found some (regular playing) fish and I think that's one of the most important things when playing these levels. You should always do table selection. So far I haven't been lucky on NL1000 and I'm down a little more then a buy-in.

April only:
Hands played : 59,026 (20% NL400)
$ Won in cashgames : $9,135
PTBB/100 : 3,8 (5,8 @ NL200)
MT ratio : 6,85
Hourly win rate: $78,99

5 opmerkingen:

Panic zei

Leuk dat je ook nl1000 gaat proberen, hoewel het waarschijnlijk niet je vaste limiet wordt? vanwege variance?
Succes!!!

Edmuntus zei

zou je wellicht een keer een post kunnen doen over tafelselectie. Welke tafels ga je zitten, welke spelers(verdeling) per tafel, flop%, etc. Zou wel handig zijn.

Tommmmy_24 zei

iid, en welke programmes gebruik je daarbij ?
heb je een lijste met visjes ?

JomaDesignerVintage zei

Tafelselectie is niet zo bijzonder als het klinkt. Qua tafels kijk ik naar het flop% en naar de spelers aan tafel. Verder kijk ik naar het geld aan tafel (hoe meer hoe beter). En dan natuurlijk naar de goede spelers die je al snel kent.
Bij voorkeur ga je hier links van zitten.

Verder zoek ik altijd naar totaal onbekende namen met een grote stack, want dat zijn vaak donks.
En dan heb je tot slot natuurlijk nog een aantal buddy's ;-)

JomaDesignerVintage zei

Ik word gek van die %$#$ blogger site. Heb altijd problemen met inloggen en ben nu zelfs mijn blog kwijt?! Snap er weinig van.
Stond net op punt om mooie update te doen.

Doet het maar even kort hier dan..
April uiteindelijk nog zeer sterk geeindigd. Gisteren mijn meest winstgevende (en gelukkige) sessie ooit met 3,5K in 2 uur. Eindelijk weer eens een echte bad beat uitgedeeld (zie lison.blog.se).

Overigens was dit geen tilt maar op dat moment dacht ik een value push te maken. Eindstand april: +16K (+/- 70K handen).