donderdag, november 20, 2008

Grinding....

Sorry for the lack of updates recently , but I've been playing a lot this month.
For november I had a goal to play around 80K-100K hands and so far I'm on track with already 65K hands. But the results are very disappointing so far.
I lost another $2500 pot (flush over flush) on NL400 last week against a terrible player (who managed to run $40 into $4000!! within 2,5 hours).

It's always easy to blame disappointing results to variance, offcourse some part is variance as I'm running way below EV and another funny thing I noticed is that I didn't give any bad beats (all-in with less then 35% equity for at least 75BB) for the past 28K hands...but I've also the feeling that I'm not playing my best game the past 100K hands. I just need to learn to fold more in spots where I just know I'm beat, if it was possible to see ones hand even when you folded it would save me (and a lot of other players) so much money.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

in the modern games its very hard to figure out if you are bluffed or facing a valuebet. that makes that the regulars can't fold a decent hand anymore. history and gameflow are getting more and more important
I am fixing the same leak at the moment: finding back the fold button
grz zander86

Anoniem zei

Exclusive Rakeback Offer 200% up to €1000 VIP bonus + a 30% monthly rake back bonus plus Claim up to a maximum of 4 €1000 Reload Bonuses in 2009
_________
haddin

http://www.pokerraking.com/vip/