zondag, november 30, 2008

Maybe cards do have a memory...

November is almost over and it has been the month where I played the most hands ever (97K). During this period I had my biggest downswing and break-even swing ever. This downswing was about 23 buy-ins and the break-even swing lasted for almost 60K hands.
During my time as a pro I've had this periods (although a little bit shorter) more then once and it always ended with a huge upswing and it was the same this time, because I ended this month with my best week ever.

Suddenly al my draws seems to hit, flips are are coming my way and donks donate there money to me instead of me donating to them and then seeing some other reg going away with it. During this week I won more then 40 buy-ins, with 7 straight win days in a row all of them with more then 5 buyins...So in the end November ended quite good with a little more then 60 buyins profit. All in all my second best month ever.

A nice hand to show that there is still hope for people trying to move up...

***** Hand History for Game 3976418868 *****
$400.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, November 27, 01:07:37 ET 2008
Table Bamako10 (Real Money)
Seat 6 is the button
Seat 1: qug ( $753.90 USD )
Seat 2: Maartz ( $382.00 USD )
Seat 3: fotballer ( $461.00 USD )
Seat 4: JUNKlaDONK ( $400.00 USD )
Seat 5: Valo ( $470.80 USD )
Seat 6: BldZwtTrn ( $962.20 USD )
qug posts small blind [$2.00 USD].
Maartz posts big blind [$4.00 USD].
Dealt to BldZwtTrn [ Jc Ks ]
** Dealing down cards **
fotballer folds
JUNKlaDONK raises [$14.00 USD]
Valo calls [$14.00 USD]
BldZwtTrn calls [$14.00 USD]
qug calls [$12.00 USD]
Maartz folds
** Dealing Flop ** [ Js, 6s, Td ]
qug bets [$60.00 USD]
JUNKlaDONK folds
Valo folds
BldZwtTrn calls [$60.00 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Kd ]
qug bets [$180.00 USD]
BldZwtTrn raises [$444.00 USD]
qug calls [$264.00 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ 2d ]
qug bets [$235.90 USD]
BldZwtTrn calls [$235.90 USD]
qug shows [5s, Ah ]
BldZwtTrn shows [Jc, Ks ]
BldZwtTrn wins $1536.80 USD from main pot

6 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hello! I've followed your blog for like a year now and I like your style of writing (although it can be quite far between posts nowadays) and I find your results very inspiring.

Myself I'm a simple NL100 grinder with very little time for poker (10-15k hands per month) but doing fine at the moment with a winrate of about 10.

Ofcourse I aspire to climb to NL200 someday. What is your advice to me? What should I put extra attention to in order to beat the NL200 games?

Keep up the nice work and congrats on a super november.

Kind regards, Fetto of Sweden

Anoniem zei

what site do you play? Only 1 or more than 1 ?

Anoniem zei

congratulations on a crazy up and down november! you must have been going crazy during the middle of that grind though. almost 100 k hands played? that's absolutely grueling. but...in the end worth it. so again, congratulations.

Anoniem zei

Update plz! Show some 2008 stats for us!

Anoniem zei

Update plz!!

Anoniem zei

A admirer from sweden wants you to update :D