woensdag, maart 03, 2010

2010 so far

The results so far this year are quite good.
I played 175k hands this year and I'm still winning over 6bb/100.

Lately there has been some discussion on 2+2 on some softplaying/colluding of 'team Sweden'. I heard they got banned and thinks it's a good thing, especially if u read the comments on 2+2 from 'team Sweden'.

Link to 2+2 topic:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/56/medium-stakes-pl-nl/official-everest-msnl-thread-272684/index35.html

But now they start accusing the dutch players of softplaying as well and since I'm dutch I don't like this at all. Yes it's true that there are a lot of dutch players on EVP and most of time are above average players and play a lot with each other, but Ive never seen suspicious plays between dutch guys. Or like the swedes, players who just don't play a big pot against each other ever.
I just have respect for good players (no matter where they from), but I play against a dutch player just like I would play against a swedish player.

Top 10

I've got some funny reactions on this top10 I posted last month. Quite funny that people actually really believed that NICORINSOU is the best midstakes player on EVP.
There is only 1 guy who believes that and that is Nico himself...just read the comments by that post from him and you'll understand me :-)

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Use "INSTANT10" while making a new account at FullTiltPoker and receive a free $10 + 27% rakeback + %100 deposit bonus up to $600 plus entry into weekly FREEROLLS!

Once you accumulate $10 in rake, you will be given a bonus of $10 (%100 RakeBack). After generating 100 FTP points, you will be entered into the 27% rakeback promotion!