dinsdag, augustus 14, 2007

A new hand of the day

As promised, a new hand of the day:

PokerStars Game #11479202603: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/08/14 - 03:13:18 (ET)
Table 'Zomba' 6-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: Javanut ($197.05 in chips)
Seat 2: Weir ($233.25 in chips)
Seat 3: UnderRated ($208.60 in chips)
Seat 4: AKA_PSV ($198 in chips)
Seat 5: Cooled_U_Off ($785.65 in chips)
Seat 6: djogolf ($236.05 in chips) -> 46/25/3 ~ 70 hands
AKA_PSV: posts small blind $1
Cooled_U_Off: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to AKA_PSV [2h Ah]
djogolf: calls $2
Javanut: folds
Weir: folds
UnderRated: folds
AKA_PSV: calls $1
I complete here in the SB. Standard play here.
Cooled_U_Off: checks
*** FLOP *** [6c 5h Qh]
AKA_PSV: bets $4
I bet out with the nutflushdraw, which is pretty standard again.
Cooled_U_Off: folds
djogolf: raises $10 to $14
The player who limped UTG raises me. As he seems pretty agressive, I assume he will raise me here with a draw (87/flush)/55/66/AA or some random bluff). A queen seems unlikely as he limped pre-flop.
AKA_PSV: calls $10
In unraised pots I don't like to re-raise a lot with draws, so I decide to call, I'm ahead against his drawy hands and behind versus 55/66/AA, but have outs to the nuts and enough implied odds.
*** TURN *** [6c 5h Qh] [2c]
AKA_PSV: checks
Only one draw is completed now, but I don't think 43 is in his range, so for me this is a blank. I could bet here, but against an agressive villian I don't want to be blown of my hand when he raises me.
djogolf: bets $16
He bets out less then half of the pot. I'm now fairly sure that his range is heavily skewed towards a draw.
AKA_PSV: calls $16
Again I make the call, because I think I'm ahead here a lot (I'm guessing around 40-50% of the time) and still have great implied odds if he has a set or AA.
*** RIVER *** [6c 5h Qh 2c] [6s]
AKA_PSV: checks
Besides the third flush card or a 2, this is about the best card for me. I beat his whole drawing range and some bluffs and 66 is also not so likely anymore.
djogolf: bets $54
He bets the pot here. At this moment I think he has 66/55 or some draw. A bet like this (I told this before) is almost always the nuts or nothing and as I'm ahead of his range I call.
AKA_PSV: calls $54
*** SHOW DOWN ***
djogolf: shows [Th Jh] (a pair of Sixes)
AKA_PSV: shows [2h Ah] (two pair, Sixes and Deuces)
AKA_PSV collected $171 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $174 Rake $3
Board [6c 5h Qh 2c 6s]
Seat 1: Javanut folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Weir folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: UnderRated (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: AKA_PSV (small blind) showed [2h Ah] and won ($171) with two pair, Sixes and Deuces
Seat 5: Cooled_U_Off (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 6: djogolf showed [Th Jh] and lost with a pair of Sixes



I'll finish the day with some stats of a new NL400 'regular' on Everest. He's a highly agressive swede who 6-tables and seems to have very deep pockets....


2 opmerkingen:

vitamineb zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
vitamineb zei

is die fatty niet geweldig :P