vrijdag, september 07, 2007

Staking, new site and bad week

Last week was not a great week for me, pokerwise and personally.
Those things happen and I'm happy that I still made a profit even though I didn't play my A game at all.

I also finished a staking deal with a pokerfriend of mine. I think this is something I might do more in the future. It turned out to be a positive thing for both of us.
He was able to play his normal NL100 game instead of grinding his way up and I made a nice profit on my stake investment.

Secondly I started playing at a new site as well. Got a very nice deal to play there.
By playing there I generate a nice income just by playing. This way I'm able to lower my variance in my income and also have a chance of choosing between different sites when playing. I think this is becoming, more and more important as a good game selection can have a huge (positive) effect on your winrate.

No hand of the day for today but hope to start with it again next week.
Thanks for reading.

3 opmerkingen:

Panic zei

ben benieuwd of je niveau verschil merkt met everest.
Succes met de draad weer op te pikken!

Anoniem zei

Kun je wat meer vertellen over die nieuwe site waar je opspeelt?
Wat voor deal heb je kunnen maken?

Anoniem zei

Hallo maurice,

Ik zal ook eens een berichtje achterlaten aangezien ik met zeer veel interesse je verrichtingen volg. Ik ben zelf twee jaar non-actief en een half jaar actief bezig met pokeren. De nodige boeken gelezen en over een paar dagen Theory of poker bestuderen. Werk mezelf rustig omhoog. Begonnen met 10NL, nu 25NL 6-max en kijk waar ik uit ga komen.

Veel succes met je pokercarriƫre en keep on posting.

Groet, Martijn