woensdag, november 08, 2006

New update

After my last update I played about 3,500 hands with mixed results.
During the weekend I took a shot at NL400 and again was very unlucky.
I flopped a straight when I called raise with 87s(spades). The board was 569 with 2 diamonds. The PRF check/raised me and I made it $150 to go with a 4-bet, which he pushed all-in.
Offcourse he was on a draw with AdQd and hit his flush on the river. After that I won about $200 back, but still my shots on NL400 are very unlucky.

Then on monday I had a very strange session. I lost about $550 in about an hour on NL200. I lost with a flopped straight and a full house. Then at the end of the evening I decided to play some NL100 and I won $300 back in less then an hour. Yesterday was also a very good evenening which made me around $450. So all together I'm back at my all time high.

I also made a demo video for pokernews, and I'm plannig on making some more with probably some commentary. So if you guys (or girls) are interested on how I'm playing please visit Pokernews and download the video.

Hands played in November ~4,300
Won in cash games $550
Bonus received: $150
BR beginning of september: $17,800
Current BR : ~$18,500
Pending Full Tilt bonus $420

2 opmerkingen:

RicciNas zei

Dag Maurice,

weet jij toevallig waar de gasten van Pokernews je video ergens verstopt hebben? Want kan hem helaas niet terugvinden.

Thx,

Ricci

jake88 zei

hey maurice, where can i find that video?