zaterdag, november 11, 2006

A very well played hand

Its time for a very short update on my progress. I'm in Italy at the moment and therefore playing very little lately and when I played it was on my laptop without PT. As I always move down when playing on a laptop, I played NL100. Things are going very well again. As I don't have PT available at the moment I don't know my exact stats, but at NL100 I must be well over 20 PTBB/100. Its only about 2,500 hands so a very small sample, but I'm playing great, even without PT stats.
One hand I like to show, is one hand which I tink I played perfect.

***** Hand History for Game 5428590955 *****
$100 NL Texas Hold'em - Friday, November 10, 18:08:27 ET 2006
Table Table 126292 (No DP) (Real Money)
Seat 3 is the button
Total number of players : 5
Seat 2: docschneid ( $296.69 )
Seat 4: PayStation4 ( $112.50 )
Seat 1: Magiic ( $10 )
Seat 3: KliMakz ( $76.40 ) > Don't know much about him, but shortstacks are generally bad so I don't give him much respect.
Seat 5: Rusbail ( $103.20 )
PayStation4 posts small blind [$0.50].
Rusbail posts big blind [$1].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to PayStation4 [ 8d 8s ]
KliMakz calls [$1].
PayStation4 raises [$3.90].
> Standard raise after one early limper with 88.
Rusbail folds.
KliMakz calls [$3.40].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, 7d, 3c ]
> Drawy board that might help a limper with all kind of hands like flush draws, straight draws, sets.
PayStation4 bets [$7.50]. > standard c-bet
KliMakz raises [$15]. > he min-raises me, which is typical for shortstacks and is more often a draw/bluff then its a set, straight. I actually think its never a straight.
PayStation4 calls [$7.50]. So I just call and plan on C/R any non diamond or 5/6, because he will put me on a AK type of hand when I check the turn.
** Dealing Turn ** [ 4c ] > This is probably the best card for me, as there are now even more draws and I dont think he has a 4 or a boat and he will be very often bluffing this turn and could call my all-in with and draw at that time, when I will be a favorite.
PayStation4 checks.
KliMakz bets [$20]. > as expected he makes a sort of blocking bet which convinces me even more to push
PayStation4 is all-In [$93.10]
KliMakz is all-In [$37]
** Dealing River ** [ Kd ]
>You have options at Table 126558 (No DP) Table!.
KliMakz shows [ 5d, 5s ] two pairs, Fives and Fours.
PayStation4 shows [ 8d, 8s ] two pairs, Eights and Fours.
PayStation4 wins $36.10 from side pot #1 with two pairs, Eights and Fours.
PayStation4 wins $152.80 from the main pot with two pairs, Eights and Fours.

Hands played in November ~6,200
Won in cash games $1425
Bonus received: $150
BR beginning of November: $17,800
Current BR : ~$19,375
Pending Full Tilt bonus $420

3 opmerkingen:

RicciNas zei

Dag Maurice, bedankt voor je 25NL filmpje...was absoluut de moeite.

Kan je mij vertellen of je speelstijl op 50NL/100NL net hetzelfde is? Of vereisen deze limieten nogal wat wijzigingen qua spelstijl?

Bedankt,

Ricci

Loc0Loc0 zei

Netjes gespeeld...

Maar die miniraise wordt toch gevraagd om gecalled te worden...? ik zou alleen miniraisen met de nuts tegen een aggresieve speler die me dan all in gaat zetten met top 2pair oid...
Maar hoezo de call dan nog? hij moet toch weten na je raise dat allin raise dat hij heeft verloren en zijn kaarten moet wegleggen.. al verberg je je sterke hand goed!

Ik speel lagere limits.. meestal is check miniraise een Trips of geflopte straat... (alhoewel k hem niet op 56s zet.)

Maurice zei

@ riccinas

Deze vraag wordt me heel erg vaak gesteld, maar een speelstijl is niet afhankelijk van de limiet die je speelt, maar vooral van je tegenstander.

Dus in principe is mijn stijl hetzelfde, maar pas ik dit aan tegen zeer goede/zeer slechte tegenstanders. Aangezien er op NL25 waarschijnlijk weinig zeer goede zijn en veel slechte speel ik inderdaad iets anders, maar zeker niet veel.