maandag, oktober 23, 2006

I need help...

During a bad friday night session (lost $700) I suddenly had the feeling that my game was not improving anymore and that I was playing to predictable. A feeling a lot of people probably have during bad sessions, but this time I felt I had to do something about it.

So I decided to post a scream for help on my blog (as I'm doing now). I'm looking for some other players who are regularly playing at least NL100, but NL200/NL400 (6max)would be better, to review some sessions with. I always felt that that's the best way to improve your game, so I'm hoping someone can 'help' me out and likes to review some sessions and offcourse I'm willing to review yours as well if you want to.

I'm already trying to start it up with Koen (http://claudiusonline.blogspot.com/)
, but I'd like to find some more experienced player as well (people with over 100K hands).

Hands played in october ~28,000
Won in cash games ~$1975
Amount lost in tourney ~$75
Bonus received: $1,060
BR beginning of september: $15,040
Current BR : ~$18,000
Pending Full Tilt bonus $440

Geen opmerkingen: