maandag, oktober 30, 2006

New PSP in half an hour.....

Every downswing is followed by an upswing.
Yesterday I again found out about that. As told in my previous post I had a terrible downswing (-$1500 on NL100 and NL200). So yesterday I decided to buy myself a nice gadget to remember why I'm playing poker and for my birtday (which is today). So I bought a white PSP.
So if anybody knows some nice games....please tell me.

After that I decided to play some poker for 2,5 hours (about 850 hands) and I won more then $1 per hand! I ended up winning $853 which is about 40 PTBB/100....
Offcourse this is not sustainable at all, but for the moment it was sweet!
So I'm back on track and I will at least get one of my goals (I'm 4,5 PTBB/100 @ NL200 over 15,000 hands).

Hands played in october ~33,000
Won in cash games ~$1850
Amount lost in tourney ~$110
Bonus received: $1,100
BR beginning of september: $15,040
Current BR : ~$17,850
Pending Full Tilt bonus $420

2 opmerkingen:

Claudius zei

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
Hoop dat ook je upswing lang aanhoud nu.

Over HH: ik wil graag nog eens wat wisselen. Heb nu wat weinig tijd, maar je hoort van me.

RicciNas zei

Gelukkige verjaardag!

Mooi om te horen dat het terug vlotjes gaat.